Do you need assistance?
Everyone needs a helping hand at some point. Below are some of the many local and state resources available to you.
Service directory provided by: Community Partnerships for Protecting Children for Sac and Crawford County & BVCS Early Childhood Iowa
- Sac City Senior Center: (712) 662-7919
- Wall Lake Community Center: (712) 664-2984
- Odebolt Community Center: (712) 668-2223
- Lake View: (712) 665-4005
- Auburn City Hall: (712) 688-2264
Food Pantry (Sac County Development Center: (712) 662-3236
Summer Lunch Programs
- Sac Community Center: Contact Barb Bloes: (712) 830-2485)
- Schaller-Crestland Elementary (Schaller): (712) 273-5185
- Ridge View Middle (Early): (712) 273-5185
Connection Center at Goodwill: (712)749-5146
Iowa Works of Carroll
*The services and information are not all inclusive of the resources in our community. If you are aware of other community services please let BVCS Early Childhood Iowa know: (712) 662-3880